ITG Profilter Performance Air Filter WB-301SKU:
|152 mm||252 mm||41 mm|
|5 31/32 in||9 29/32 in||1 5/8 in|
ITG's replacement "Profilter" is a high grade direct replacement filter for your vehicle designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box and are suitable for road or competition use. The Profilter utilizes the same three layer Reticulated polyester Trifoam system used on the MAXOGEN air filters. The three layers of foam selected for the Profilter combined with the arresting stickyness of the Filter Oil, give a high level of filtration to protect the engine from all the damaging particles in the ambient air stream.
Unlike some of the competition, ITG filters have a massive dust load-up tolerance, which is the ability to absorb a large amount of dust without reducing air flow capacity. The design, skill and technology employed to bring this filter to production are superior to all other filter makes, and yet the price is still competitive. The wealth of design skill available at ITG has created the lightest, most capable filters in all fields of motorsport from Formula 1 to the World Rally Championship. The Profilter range receives this same attention to detail at the design stage and is then taken into production with the consummate quality for which ITG is renowned. Increase your vehicle's potential by fitting it with a drop-in Profilter!
- Designed to increase horsepower and rate of acceleration
- Can be easily cleaned, re-oiled and used again
- Exceptional filtration High air flow with three layers of foam.
- Lasts up to 60,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
(debris should be cleaned away every 20,000)
- Works with original equipment manufacturer airbox
- Emissions legal in all 50 US states
- Will NOT void vehicle warranty
- LIFETIME WARRANTY (to original purchaser with proof of purchase)
Mazda 323 1.6i (06/91-1994)
Mazda 323 1.8i (B8 Eng)(1/93-1994)
Mazda MX5/Miata 1.6 and 1.8 (90-1997)